Bookings for the 24th edition of Arvinis are open now
14 – 17 November 2019 – GENEVA
What Arvinis has to offer
– Meet a targeted and qualified audience of informed consumers
– Present your wines and new vintages
– Participate in the must-attend event for wine lovers and associate your company with an event bringing together a wide audience
– Take advantage of a unique opportunity to be visible and sell directly to an audience of connoisseurs
– Discuss with an audience of professionals (restaurateurs, sommeliers, importers and wine merchants)
– Benefit from a visible and innovative communications campaign
THE FAIR IN A FEW POINTS
– 4 days (Thursday to Sunday)
– 16’000 visitors expected (individuals and professionals)
– Nearly 5’000m2 of exhibition space harmoniously laid out with visible and attractive stands
– Themed visits accompanied by a sommelier
– A worshop area for experienced amateurs and professionals
– Quality partners and guests
YOUR PROMOTION BEFORE THE SHOW
By participating in Arvinis, you will benefit from a targeted communication through the large-scale media and advertising campaign, offering the show visibility in Geneva and its region, thus ensuring visitor traffic during the event.
Would you like to announce your presence at Arvinis on your social networks ? We have all you need !
Remember to add the hashtag #Arvinis and our mention @Arvinis.ch by tagging the page to your publication on Facebook or Instagram.
Arvinis has forged its success on the quality of its exhibitors
Since 1996, Arvinis is a must-attend helping exhibitors, wine producers and trade professionals to introduce their wines to a wider audience.